- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil (proven to help heal burns – plus it’s anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, & a great moisturizer – read more here)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (full of vitamins & a great moisturizer – read more here)
- 1/4 cup dried Comfrey (a herb for healing woulds – read more here)
- 1/4 cup dried Calendula (a herb for healing woulds & skin irritations – read more here)
- 2oz Beeswax (equals out to 2 of the 1oz bars or 4 tablespoons – you can also use beeswax pellets so you don’t have to worry about slicing through it)
- 2 tablespoons of Honey (natural moisturizer with anti-microbial properties – read more here)
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil (anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, & analgesic – read more here) (optional)
All of these ingredients work together to create a really powerful healing salve. I added a link with each ingredient to take you to a page to read more about each individual element, as well as wrote a little summary as to why I use each one.