Creating this as a workspace to track the evolution of "Global Cooling" language in media, which is a tool used to program the masses and dictate the narrative. This language has been evolving rapidly as "Global Warming" narrative falls apart.
May 26, 2013: MSM Global Cooling is Here
July 2015: Damage Control after Zharkova
Zharkova's paper: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/07/150709092955.htm
The ABSOLUTE DENIAL language in headlines:
- WaPo No, Earth is Not Heading to a Mini Ice Age
- Forbes No, Sunspots will Not Cause Another Ice Age
- MotherJones No, the Earth Is Not Heading for a “Mini Ice Age”
June 2017: Mt Agung Erupts: "Temporary Global Cooling?"
- Newsweek: Giant Eruption at Bali Volcano Could Unleash Global Cooling
- Accuweather: Could Mount Agung cause global cooling effects lasting for years?
December 2017: "Override Global Warming" headline language
Yesterday (Dec 27, 2017)'s barrage, now including an APPEAL TO AUTHORITY ("scientists"/"mathematicians") and actively destroying old programming "OVERRIDING GLOBAL WARMING"
Febrary 5-10, 2018: UCSD Study
On 2/5/18, UCSD issued a press release, Reduced Energy from the Sun Might Occur by Mid-Century. Now Scientists Know by How Much.
The release generated a slew of media coverage including the following:
- IB Times: nice video and everything, announcing the solar Grand Minimum
- Fox News: Why the Sun will Soon Get Dimmer -- another VIDEO
- Live Science: Global Warming vs. Solar Cooling: The Showdown Begins in 2020 Look at that headline language!
Daily Mail: Is a 'mini Ice Age' on the way? Scientists warn the sun could be 'unusually cool' by 2050 (but it won't be enough to stop climate change)]