Difference between revisions of "IAF Podcast Episode 32"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
And the podcast:
And the podcast:
=Peak Food (
=Peak Food ()=
Latest revision as of 23:55, 20 February 2018
A video and podcast in concert:
First, the video on hydroponics/aquaponics/closet grow:
And the podcast:
- 1 Peak Food (e32)
- 1.1 GSM News zOMGWTFBBQ
- 1.2 Peak Food
- 1.3 New IAF Resources
Peak Food (e32)
GSM News zOMGWTFBBQ
- Sinaburg MASSIVE explosion 17km up: we've talked "Year Without a Summer" before, but if new, see Adapt 2030 coverage posted today
- adapt 2030 covering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAUOTh7a01o
- volcano ash cloud/vei explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL3gic0dNo0
- Sudden Stratospheric Warming / Polar vortex split in two. Makes headlines.
- Inverting temps across the US, record cold here in Cali. Winter Storm Oliver, 6 fatalities in US.
- Norway, raised concerns about structural collapses, record snow. You know, Norway never gets snow.
- Broome, Aus hit by 2 years worth of rain in 2 months
- MORE hoax! from NOAA.
- Wheat crop worsens - "Ninety-five percent of Virginia, 61 percent of North Carolina and most of Maryland are abnormally dry or in moderate drought."
- Wheat contracts rallied after Deteriorating crop conditions AMPLIFIES low planted area (2nd lowest on record)
- Multiplied again by low-protein /low-quality yield -- disaster on horizon:
- Digging into Georgia, very dry, but also 2.5-4'F cooler on average:
- India -- just experiencing loss: 8,506 hectares of crop, belonging to 8,300 farmers in 37 villages, have been affected - Onion, green chickpeas and wheat ::
Network Effects (NYT)
- Shortage in India meant more imports, sent global prices for chickpeas up; Britian: +12% YoY, which is greater than
LONDON — British shoppers began noticing in recent weeks that hummus prices were up significantly. The cause: a drought thousands of miles away. Insufficient rains in India have resulted in several years of poor harvests of chickpeas, the main ingredient in hummus. The country, by far the world’s largest producer of chickpeas, mostly grows the legume for domestic consumption. But worse-than-expected harvests mean that it has had to buy more chickpeas from growers elsewhere, putting pressure on supplies worldwide and driving up prices. Those limited supplies of chickpeas have combined with rising demand for hummus in Britain to send prices higher. Average prices for the dish at supermarket are 12 percent higher than a year ago
Food Price Inflation
Hope that helps with context. These losses are against an uninspiring backdrop: over last decade: via TitleMax:
- FLOUR: +44%
- WHITE RICE: +31%
* SUGAR: +21% * PASTA: +45% * BUTTER: 10% *AM CHEESE: 11% * APPLES: 15% *GRAPES: 28% *TOMATO: 16% * BEANS: +45% * POTATO: +38% *BEEF: +45% * BACON: +58% * PEANUT BUTTER: +43%
These are some household basics, and are in MANY consumer goods
Talked EXTENSIVELY about the history of EACH documented previous minima: wolf, sporer, maunder, dalton,
extreme weather, hail, wind, plagues, famines - crop losses, wars
SO -- peak food prices. mounting crop losses. history of famine during this part of solar cycle. magnetosphere dropping. economy collapsing. water being rationed out in South Africa at gunpoint. I'm calling PEAK FOOD.
New IAF Resources
Crop Loss Map
- IAF GSM Crop Loss Map: iceagefarmer.com/map
Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism: Exploring the Nature of Magnetism, With Regards to the True Model of Atomic Geometry and Field Mechanics By Means of Rational Physics and Logic
- sprouted next to a N-35 or N-50 gauss neodymium magnet, and a life time more of profound future understanding, relating to magnetics and dielectricity, etc. first check out Ken Wheeler’s YouTube, Theoria Apophasis. He has a groundbreaking book named ‘Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism: Exploring the Nature of Magnetism, With Regards to the True Model of Atomic Geometry and Field Mechanics By Means of Rational Physics and Logic’. He is referencing previous work done by Albert Roy David and Walter C. Rawls, Jr. in the book ‘Magnetism and its Effects on the Living System’. Wheeler is very captivating. These things he’s teaching are probably the way future people will teach it. This guy is ahead of his time, brilliant, but one must have a certain tolerance to watching his YouTube videos. These books will redefine how to think about the subjects, as well as Wheeler will give you new language to describe these understandings. Hope this helps. ;-) tremendous book, not from academia. . . Redefines thinking ‘out of box’, makes it own statement. References Tesla, Steinmetz, JJ Thomson, even Eric P. Dollard, I believe. This is a very deep subject, encompassing huge area of understanding for those whose choose to look here. The super seeds are fairly easy to understand, and grow. But I recommend his full explanation of all of his understanding. Wheeler claims he has read and owns in his personal library every book ever written on the subject, Magnetism.